- Feel free to share links to any of our content by email and social media. We'll love you for it!
- Feel free to republish in full any Kumo-original images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics), videos, or SlideShares by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we've purchased for use in our content.)
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 75 words of any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below.
- Unfortunately, we can't let you republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. Why? Well, duplicate content is just bad for SEO, and Google will hate us for it.
- Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill requests for original files (e.g. PDFs, PPTs, DOCs or original video files). Sorry!
- You cannot make money off of our content. We gave it to you for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We love that you want to share it, but please just share the original link instead. Thank you!
- Attribute Kumo as the source.
- Link to the original Kumo source you're referencing:
a. For references to a Kumo blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you're referencing.
b. For references to Kumo's downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it!