Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a customer-centric, energetic and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of account management, maintaining high customer renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement, leadership, and outstanding communication skills. As a CSM, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and driving ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM will serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted advisor.Apply now
- Perform initial onboarding of accounts, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers to resolve questions over email/phone, perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues and bugs with the help of the Product and Engineering teams, and expand Kumo use throughout the account.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal and drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer ROI.
- Proactively identify account risks and drive mitigation strategies.
- Provide expert customer insight to Product, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, and high renewal rates.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention and ability to work independently.
- Successful candidates will be: innovative, persuasive, creative and have a genuine curiosity in their clients’ business. Goal and results-oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and easily adapts to change.
- Ensure each client understands the ROI/value Kumo delivers to their business through Executive Business Reviews and check-in calls that align to our client’s business goals and objectives.
- Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within your book of business.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail, you are a resourceful problem solver and can manage multiple work streams.