Product Support Analyst
We are looking for someone who care about customers, has a bias towards action, who is detail-oriented, who is comfortable working in a highly fluid start-up environment and can develop robust process driving efficiency gains. We value Product Support Analysts who are efficiency-minded, show empathy for customers, can multi-task well and have fantastic communication skills. Apply now
- Build a strong relationship with our product, as your knowledge will be a driving force in the success of our customers.
- Take ownership of issues reported/found with an emphasis on the need to research, troubleshoot, and identify software or process issues
- Be the first point of contact for internal teams as they notice and raise issues about the product. It is your job to discern between a bug and expected product functionality.
- Develop robust practices to support internal teams as it relates to incident management.
- Own the bug backlog, prioritization and escalation points to Product and Development teams
- Be responsible for meeting response time SLAs and ensuring bugs are completed by the SLAs dictated by priority of the bug.
- Appropriately manage time and maintaining a high level of availability to handle incoming calls and tickets independently
- Adapt quickly to product and process changes in a fast-paced environment with many features and release cycles
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Maintain prompt and effective inter and intra-team communication
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience as a Support Analyst, Technical Support, Operations Support or related role
- Proven ability to independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Detail oriented and have strong communication and organizational skill
- Ability to multi-task as you will be responsible for many tasks simultaneously
- Keen problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Active listening skills and showcasing empathy to customer’s experiences
- Self-motivated and highly personable
- Excellent customer support skills and the ability to interact in a courteous, helpful and professional manner
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture
- Bonus: experience with ticketing tools (e.g. Zendesk), Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and PM tools (e.g. JIRA)